Have U Seen My Web-site

Hi friends,

I had just uploaded my web pages at www.geocities.com/ashish4u4ever2003.
It's was fun, i found it very easy. Now i m feeling quite relaxed. I had broken my promise to my senior, that i will upload my web-page is 15 days, I m really sorry for it, Kuldeep Sir.

But i am still thinking that he can forget me for this, since i had done in after 2 days, of given deadline.

I had created six pages, but they are not complete still, two pages are still not fully complete.
I had tried hard for it, please watch it, and send me the response on my mail
ashish.mishra16@gmail.com

ur fren
Ashish Mishra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Java Singleton Pattern : Potential Problems and Solutions

Bridging Java and Adobe Air - Merapi

Exams are Boaring, Are U agree...................