Believe in urself to get good Results

Hi frens,

Some time before i was always think Paper Presentaion in some National Level Paper Presenation contests is very big think. It need a lot of hard work & as well as intelligence.
I thought at that time whether i would be able to present my own paper in such contests or not.

Few Days Back, there was such competetion in our college. My Head of Department inspired me to present a paper. He told me that i can present a perper very well. I thought & accepted his offer.

I asked him about guidelines of it. I choose a topic for it & started prepring for it. Also I presented in a satisfactory way.

Now I m taking part in another such compitetion, & my paper is also got selected for it. Now i feel quite good. I think it's a result of believing in myself. Nothing is impossible, if u think like this & work for it.

So start beleving in urself, respect urself & love urself.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Java Singleton Pattern : Potential Problems and Solutions

Bridging Java and Adobe Air - Merapi

Exams are Boaring, Are U agree...................