Struts Are the Really Very Beautiful..................

Three Days Before Struts started in Training program. I Heard that Struts are very difficult to understand. But After three days, I found how beautifully they are designed by the Craig R. McClanahan.

I also learned Here in current company that learning the concepts is very neccessary rather than just gulping the APIS. I really thank our instructor for this.

Hey I m not going to write about the struts, since web is just full of such kind of material. The spirit is to force urself to learn the basics of anything. Technology may change not the basic concepts.

Time to Take a Break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridging Java and Adobe Air - Merapi

Java Singleton Pattern : Potential Problems and Solutions

Exams are Boaring, Are U agree...................