Its nothing but All about me.

Hi Friends,

I am Ashish Kumar Mishra. I am an Indian. I born an brought up in Hisar, a district of Haryana. I did my schooling from Hisar. But Schools keep changing after every year or 2. I did my Matriculation, From Leading High School. And Intermediate from New Yashoda Public School. Then I joined degree program from Maharshi Dayanand University in Computer Applications. In my school days (Before Matriculation), I decided that i am going for a Degree in Computers and I thought a Degree in Computer Applications was a better option.

After my graduation, I went to Delhi, started preparing for the Entrance of Post Graduation in Computer Application. I joined a Company in Delhi as Trainee Programmer. But my father wanted me to go for Higher Educations. Even I wanted to go for it. And I took admission in my Post Graduation Programme in Computer Application offered by Amravati University. I passed my Post Graduation in 2007. But in 5th Semester, I joined a Company called Vision System Group in Hyderabad. My previous experience was helping me to grow up as a Computer Professional. I was not as novice as my other colleagues joined with me. I was working on Java Technology, where i wanted to work.

Each day was a new learning. I was enjoying my each day on work. I completed my 1 year there. Then something unwanted happened. The company was going to Split.

It was time to search for another opportunity. And I Joined QuinStreet in the Month
of January 2008. And Again I am working on Java technology Here.

In QuinStreet, it just few days, but i feel i have been working here from many year. Colleagues becomes friends. Working here is more fun here.

This is all about me- Ashish Kumar Mishra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Java Singleton Pattern : Potential Problems and Solutions

Bridging Java and Adobe Air - Merapi

Exams are Boaring, Are U agree...................